Welcome to www.avanime.eco (hereon referred to as “Site”). The owner and operator of this website is Avani Eco Middle East FZ-LLC, a company registered in the United Arab Emirates under license number: 96636, with its office located at Premise no: B001, Building B7, Dubai Science Park Warehouse Complex, Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE (“we”, “ our “ or “us”).
By accessing, registering and/or continuing to use or access our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by us at any time. Your continued use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions so modified.
References in these Terms and Conditions to “you” (or similar) are references to you as an individual or legal entity as the case may be.
ABOUT OUR SITE
The Site is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, at our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
2. you are able to provide an address in the UAE or other GCC nations for the delivery of products.
In order to register to the Site, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the Site may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Will provide true, accurate, current and complete about yourself and use of Services as required by us;
- Will not disclose to any third party ( except as required or requested by us) a user’s information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
LIABILITY & INDEMNITIES
1. For fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
2. For death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party;
3. Or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- The content or other information you provide when using the Services;
- Your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- Pricing, shipping, format or other guidance provided by us;
- Delays or disruptions in our Services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services; bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- A suspension or other action taken by us with respect to your use of the Services;
- Dispute Resolution. If you have an issue with our Services, please contact us. We will endeavour to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Any disputes or Claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions including any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC – LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre . The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- Communications. You may contact us through email (email@example.com) or by calling our office on 045786558 (UAE).